12:57 AM

(3) Comments

COLD WARS DIRECTOR AUDIO REPORT 3/1/06

Mister Nizz

,

COLD WARS DIRECTOR AUDIO REPORT #5







Sorry about no Audio Report last week!

Some things not mentioned: I was at the Tshirt vendors tonight working out the shirt for CW 06. I will post a few mockups here on the blog when I get them sent to me in a few days.

Information is flowing hot and heavy right now, as we are very busy counting down to CW day. PLEASE! if you need to ask a question, the best place is on the "Only Toy Soldiers" forum. Email is quite wonky at my place of work for various reasons associated with security. And you can always phone me (before 10PM please) at the number posted on the HMGS website.

Direct link to Q&A forum:

Visit the COLD WARS WEBSITE (http://www.coldwars.org) for more details.