9:36 AM

(5) Comments

Nauder, you scamp!

Mister Nizz

Because I maintain (badly) a page on Bravehost.com, I occassionally get a popup from their "exchange program", which i volunteered to do (hey, free isn't free, we all know that, and if that's the price the man wants for me to host a page, I'm down with that). Today, a page pops up with the standard net-gloop about getting rich quick:

Congratulations! You have been selected for a FREE membership which can secure your financial future!

We Are Looking For A Handful Of "Beta-Testers" That Want To Make An Insane Income... Interested?



No, I'm not interested.. but the sidebar with all the testimonials caught my eye, particularly this one:

"I am amazed how well this system works! I have spent less than an hour a day and in just 2 months I have built a passive monthly income of $4,300.00 per month. I'm convinced, anyone can do the same, it's just so easy." - Nauder Khazan - CA


maybe that name struck some resonant chord of memory because it looks so made up. Nauder Khazan.. where have I seen that before?

A quick google search later

Well, dog my cats, look at that. Two pages of hits, from about 25 different "sure thing money making schemes", and even a picture of the man with his lovely wife, Melissa.

"Thanks to Concorde Vision, my wife and I are able to stay home with our two daughters and I now earn more money than I earned working 70 hour weeks as a successful mortgage broker. This system has been the answer to our prayers." - Nauder and Melissa Khazan


(attribution: Concrde Light website)

Nauder's been very busy lately. And apparently he exists in the flesh, making a decent living pimping various internet get rich quick plans.

Kids, what's our lesson to be learned today? Change your name frequently. Having your moniker endorsing 25 different schemes tends to dilute the effectiveness of any individual scheme. Secondly, using something boring like "Joe Smith" or "Skeeter Hawkins", not something instantly recognizable like Nauder Khazam.

Thirdly, how do I get a piece of this, Nauder?