10:14 AM

(0) Comments

Whooooa! JOLT ULTRA

Mister Nizz

I did LT McCaffrey a favor recently, and he asked me what I wanted by way of repayment-- I naturally said nothing, and eventually agreed to "hey, buy me a soda sometime"... he dropped THIS off at my desk this morning...


JOLT ULTRA


Specifications:

Volume: 23.5 FL.OZ

Caffeine: 141mg

Calories: 0

Total Fat: 0g

Cholesterol: 0mg

Sodium: 87mg

Total Carb: 78.3g

Sugars: 0g

Protein: 0g




Ingredients: carbonated water, citric acid,
sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, concentrated orange juice,
sucralose (splenda a non-nutritive sweetener), caffeine,
gum arabic, natural flavor, yellow 5,
glycerol ester of wood rosin, brominated vegetable oil,
taurine, guarana and vitamin b complex.




Mmmmmm Good. 2x the caffeine as regular Jolt, no sugar, no carbs. I like the looks of this thing. Regular JOLT tastes crappy but has the effect I buy it for. The problem I have with regular JOLT is that it's full of sugar. Looks as if the Jolt people have worked pretty hard on the taste...