Another Point of Singularity
This blog isn't updated any more. Please visit http://misternizz.wordpress.com for the new Point of Singularity.
Christine & the Rose
Bitten By Books
The Vintage Gamer
Review – King of New York
6 months ago
Looking for New 40k Radio Episodes? Check out Freebooters Network!
7 months ago
Podhammer (WH Fantasy)
Comedy Clubs Remain A Serious Moneymaker
1 year ago
TWIW News - Wargaming
The Dice Tower
Print and Play
Point 2 Point
The D6 Generation
E-Zines, Horror and SF
The Nuketown Migration, Part II
3 months ago
7 years ago
stumble into the otherworld...
Internet Audio Archive
Feminism And Anti Feminism Are The Same Thing MGTOW
2 hours ago
FR Littérature (Genre)
1 week ago
Laughter is Universal
3 weeks ago
Pulp Captions Round 18 Results
CAPTION CONTEST 18
A very steamy cover from
, December 1961 issue generates some of the best PulpCap this editor has seen yet.
- "And the verdict was: Death by Snoo Snoo !"
"In some cultures, lacking a gall bladder is considered a sign of great virility."
- "Looks like Dave picked the wrong pussies, chuckled the captain."
- The missing Gilligan's Island episode.
- "Hmm. Getting torn apart by panthers or living with one hundred wives. Can I have a minute to decide?"
**** FIRST PLACE!! ****
- "Welcome to the
"For obvious reasons cameras aren't allowed in every part of the Playboy mansion's Grotto."
"In a shocking twist the MILF Hunter suddenly found the tables turned! The hunter was now the hunted."
- "So what is the truth about oversexed women?"
The Yank who Became an Island God
article turning Derek Jeter into a Superman!
- "Hey Mr. Nizz, didn't I tell ya Axe body wash gets ya more women than panther piss."
- "Even as he was dragged off to his doom, all Biff could do was wonder what had happened to the amazons' nipples."
- "Punishments on Amazon Isle included sacrifice to their heathen gods, being torn to shreds by wild animals, and the dread titty twister."
**** THIRD PLACE!! ****
- "Morrie & Tom discovered the tropical island natives weren't so friendly to tourists after the cruise ship left port."
- "Yet another case of feminists being tortured mercilessly by oppressive patriach archtypes."
- "Jim knew that the dastardly Strategically Placed Necklaces (pat pend.) seller deserved his horrible death."
**** SECOND PLACE!! ****
- "Jason's nipple ring proved to be his undoing."
- "Although reluctant at first, the Captain decided Mormonism wasn't such a bad choice after all. Such are the perils found sailing on the Great Salt Lake."
- "Dear Penthouse Forum....you ain't gonna believe this, but..."
"Gary and Lawrence offended the ladies of Consimworld one too many times..."
Next Week's Caption:
Thrilling Wonder Stories
, August 1941
Search the Point
What's Local to DC?
Social Networking & Gaming
2009 Origins Game Fair - Origins Game Fair
BoardGameGeek | Gaming Unplugged Since 2000
Gen Con LLC : Home
[TMP] The Miniatures Page
Independent Gaming Blogs
Gaming with Chuck
Wargamer's Guide to the English Civil War - review
2 weeks ago
Nouvelles de Bruno Faidutti
4 years ago
Sunday special: Cosmic on my iPad
5 years ago
Best of the Web Blogs > Games > Board Games
11 years ago
The Alan Emrich Home Page
Matakishi's Tea House
The Game Cabinet
334 manually selected sites about Special Decks Card Games
Game Journal Archives
Being a Short Discourse on Miniature Wargaming
Dvorak: Nomic Card Games
Warp Spawn Games
Variable Pig Rules Bank
To Win Just Once - from Pevans
Subscribe via RSS Feed
Subscribe via Email
What did George Orwell Say today?
View my page on
The Urban Prankster Network
Today in Science Fiction
. <- point (Moved to Wordpress)
WP Theme Designer
| Converted to