11:17 AM

(1) Comments

So a guy walks into a bar...

Mister Nizz

bullet rocket

Insert Joke Target here...



Replace any other monumentally stupid action for "Voting for Bush" if the reality of term limitations offends you

A guy walks into a bar, and sees that there is a robotic bartender behind the bar. He shrugs and sits down. The robot comes over and says, "Hey, I'm the Autobot, what can I get you to drink, and what's your IQ?" The guy says, "I'll have a Jack and coke, and my IQ is 140." Well, the autobot makes him a perfect drink, and starts talking to him about theology, nano-technology, and even some philosophy. The guy is impressed. He finishes his drink, pays his tab, leaves, and comes right back in.

He sits down at the bar, and the robot comes over and says, "Hey, I'm the Autobot, what can I get you to drink, and what's your IQ?" The guys says, "I'll have a screwdriver, and my IQ is 110." Well, the autobot makes him a perfect drink, and starts talking to him about movies, literature, women, and even some sports. The guy is still impressed. He finishes his drink, pays his tab, leaves, and comes right back in.

He sits down at the bar, and the robot comes over and says, "Hey, I'm the Autobot, what can I get you to drink, and what's your IQ?" The guys says, "I'll have a Miller Lite, and my IQ is 70." The robot poors him a perfect beer, and then comes over to the guy and says REAL SLOW... "So you gonna vote for Bush again?"