12:06 PM

(0) Comments

Singularity 2 will launch in a couple weeks.

Mister Nizz

bullet rocket

Youngstown Starting Locations



Are LOCATED ON THIS SPREADSHEET.

I should have known better than to try to use tables on Blogger.

DIPLOMACY BOX

The Map is HERE.

Please let me know if you are interested in SINGULARITY TWO.

I can be reached at hotspur@DIEYOUSPAMMINGSCUMBAGrocketmail.com (delete the all caps)

I can be Skyped at Mister Nizz.

If you are on Consimworld, I can be found there in the Blogs section.

DESCRIPTION OF YOUNGSTOWN "Far East" variant

We will be trying to use RealPolitik again. It has Youngstown hardcoded into it, and since I've been jonesing to run a Colonial Diplo game via Pbem this may be as close as we can come to having a adjudication tool for COLDIP.

I actually kind of, sort of, know Jim Van Verth, the creator of RealPolitik (via Skype and such) and can ask him directly about tech issues.