6:09 PM

(1) Comments

The Dark Secret of Larry the Cable Guy

Mister Nizz

bullet rocket

UnFunny is STILL UnFunny



If you're like me, you'd like to see all the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" comics slowly grilling over a charcoal fire. Okay, maybe only in my fantasies.. An anonymous comment has called my comments into clarity, and I will ammend them. I still think Bill Whatsisface is funny, and Ron "Tater Salad" White is hysterical. Still. So I don't wish ill will on ALL of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. I just don't like the way they seem to monopolize prime time on the Comedy Channel.

On the Other Hand, I'm heartily sick of seeing this face:

Gitting Her Done since.. whenever. The Larry the Cable Guy Book, if you can imagine that

So with some glee, let's see what Larry the Cable Guy was like before he emerged from his cable guy chrysalis..

This rare bit of video footage proves the dumbass redneck act is just that. Surprise surprise..



Check out the open letter to Larry on the David Cross webpage..