11:48 PM

(0) Comments

COLD WARS DIRECTOR AUDIO REPORT 3/9/06

Mister Nizz

,

COLD WARS DIRECTOR AUDIO REPORT #6







The Big Countdown!!!!

COLD WARS IS NEXT WEEK



Some things not mentioned: The design artist for SUN DOG PRODUCTIONS was out dealing with a death in the family this week, so I didn't get to see the mockups until tonight. I can already see this is a no-brainer-- we have a great looking shirt this year. Digital pictures tommorrow!

PLEASE! if you need to ask a question, the best place is on the "Only Toy Soldiers" forum. Email is quite wonky at my place of work for various reasons associated with security. And you can always phone me (before 10PM please) at the number posted on the HMGS website. Direct link to Q&A forum:

I also have a SKYPE! account with a SKYPE IN number, if you want to leave a message there (I have a voicemail account on Skype). If you have Skype, I'm "MisterNizz" there. My SKYPE IN phone number is (703) 879-5739, which you can call with a regular phone.

Note to our lecturers: Our VP for education Mr. Jim Birdseye, is experiencing some fairly serious health difficulties. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jim and his family. If you have submitted a lecture as an event to COLD WARS, and we haven't emailed each other in the last 24 hours, please! get in touch with me.

While you're spreading good karma around, spread a little for Bob Leibel and Cleo Hanlon, our esteemed newsletter editors, cookie bakers, and wearers of loud matching outfits. Both Bob AND Cleo have been quite ill of late. It has not been a good year for HMGS staffers.

Visit the COLD WARS WEBSITE (http://www.coldwars.org) for more details.