11:00 AM

(0) Comments

Project Reports: Progress!

Mister Nizz

1) THE TIBETAN CORPSE RACING OLYMPIAD: I have found the perfect Ox Cart for this game. Amazon Miniatures carries exactly what I'm looking for, and cheap enough that it's worth my while to buy instead of build:



As you may remember from a few strategic FALL IN purchases, I have the cute Victorian Children from Westwind and Wagon Drivers from Dixon.



I'm going to make a concerted effort to find Tibetan heads for the drivers, if possible.

Lastly, I have made a verbal agreement with a certain eccentric transplanted English gentleman to paint and convert some GW plastic zombies into rotting zombie jockeys, replete with silks.

More as the game develops.

2. RETURN TO LILLIPUT

This is a game idea that is pretty close to finishing up; it stalled because I lacked funds for some really nice terrain. I'm rethinking the terrain idea, based upon the new terrain hex tiles I received from Lost Battalion games. Seems to me that a couple of sets of the hex tiles would provide me with everything I need to make the game work. I will likely run this at COLD WARS.

Rules: about 90% done, need playtesting.

Figures: Pirates: 100% done, Lilliputians: about 60% done-- I need to base and flock a bunch of the little folks, and acquire and paint more of them.

That's where I'm at right now!