11:10 AM

(0) Comments

God Bless you, Archie McPhee!

Mister Nizz

,

Stocking stuffers ordered...



from my favorite source, Archie McPhee, out of Seattle. If you are not familiar with McPhee, take a moment to browse their online catalogue and get on their mailing list. McPhee usually has what I'm looking for when I'm looking for something special. A couple years back I needed a flaming pig launcher for a miniatures game. Sure enough, McPhee had one.

These guys ship promptly and have stuff for the most diverse tastes.

Here's my Christmas order for Ms. Anne and Little G (guess who gets what).

BEANIE, PROPELLOR QTY 2

BARISTA ACTION FIGURE QTY 1

BLACKBEARD PIRATE ACTION FIGURE QTY 1

PIRATE DEVIL DUCKIE QTY 1

NINJA ATTACK QTY 1

TATTOO DEVIL DUCK QTY 1

PACK, MEXICAN WRESTLING MASK ASSORTMENT QTY 1
















(Don't worry; they don't read my blog voluntarily)