1:21 PM

(0) Comments

Expansion Pack

Mister Nizz

By Popular Demand!



Turns out I only scratched the surface in my musings on a popular internet based community devoted to miniatures gaming. (See Previous Post) Good news! I just got the call from Alliance Distributors, and we have an expansion pack on the way!

Here is a sneak peek at the next release!






He gains energy from subduing others with his wisdom! He cannot be stopped!







Funny thing, I could have SWORN we talked about this already!







That's it, this place is going to pot!







The thread that can literally 'suck the life... points.. out of you.'





She's cunning.. and vengeful!





That reminds me of a Cricket anecdote...





Let's agree upon the one thing we can all agree upon.





Aiiieee! His eye is upon me!





HUH??? I didn't say THAT!



Enjoy!