10:44 AM

(0) Comments

Dice Tower 16 is up... tell 'em Mister Nizz sent you

Mister Nizz

Logo
Well another fine contest come and gone, and once again I fail to score miserably. For those of you who aren't in the know, Tom and Joe are giving away games on their Dice Tower show, every two weeks. Last time (starting Episode 14) the contest was for two games I actually wanted from Worthington Games.. but the challenge was to find the name of one of Bob and Joe's friends pals, Bob Arhaus, with only the clue of "Snack Daddy" to go by. I had to listen to ten shows back to back and end to end before I found the right clues to go by, and even THEN I didn't get it (the winning player is decided by dice roll). Those guys should do an essay contest some time, then I'll be kicking ass!

The next contest is for a game called SHEAR PANIC from Fragor Games. It looks like one of those cute Nick Park claymation movies:



The guys have no compunctions about announcing this one. Simply email your favorite game to Joe and/or Tom at any of these emails: tomvasel@gmail.com, joesteadman@gmail.com, and dicetower@gmail.com

Tell them Walt sent you, and they'll be nice to me.