10:42 AM

(0) Comments

You, TOO, can have fun with the casual dining experience...

Mister Nizz

Fun with everyday objects!



The location: a cheap Mejican resturaunt that doubles as a nightclub after 8 PM. Fortunately, we are only here for the food, which was excellent. Me, I got a beef-like product, Drey-chan picked up an entire big salty fishy thing. I can't hang with food that looks back at you, myself.

Hey, check it out! TONGUE TACOS! They taste so good, they speak for themselves! .. and chicks, they did the tongue taco too! (snicker)

tongue taco

Sorry this is so hard to read... the faulty lighting and crappy 1.5 megapixel camera are to blame!

The engineer in me is interested in the fancy exposed wiring and smashed atmospheric lighting. The exposed wires go sooo well with the "random water drips from the ceiling", I just HAVE to tinker...

The results.. they were shocking.

EXPOSED WIRING

Just to gross me out, the Lady H. gives her dinner (which as a head attached to it) a big sizzling kissie...

Frenching a flounder

The Lady H. Doesn't let cheap sentimentality get in the way of devouring her meal. The fish is reduced to bones in short order.

Nothing but bones

Just check out that dance floor. Why do I get the distinct impression that Waiter Pancho would rather be boogying to a salsa beat than schlepping fish with heads on them for ungrateful gringos?