1:09 PM

(0) Comments

Jesse Winchester provides perspective..

Mister Nizz

bullet rocket

Defying Gravity


by Jesse Winchester,
as sung by Jimmy Buffett on his "live from Shea Stadium" CD

Just by chance this was next on the CD on the way to the railroad station this morning.


(Jesse Winchester)
I live on a big blue ball
I never do dream I may fall
But even the day that I do
I jump off and smile back at you
I don't even know where we are

But they tell us we're circling a star
Well I'll take their word I don't know
But I'm dizzy so maybe that's so

I'm riding a big blue ball
I never do dream I may fall
But even the high may lay row
So when I do fall I'll be glad to go


I've been a bit down lately because 3 of my friends passed away in rapid succession... for some reason this was comforting.