10:31 AM

(0) Comments

The VPI Shootings

Mister Nizz

, ,

Sick at heart

I'm a Virginian. I love this state. I moved here a while back and never wanted to be anywhere else after. I like saying I'm from here. I've always considered Virginia to be the "Aristocrat" of the Mid-Atlantic... with all the history, and all the Presidents that were born here and all the Civil War and Revolutionary panache my home has.. I love her Shenandoah Valley, boasting some of the best views on the Eastern Seaboard, and the long, long journey to the shores of the sea. Yes, I love my home. And now my home will stand for being "the home of the worst massacre in the country's history". You have to know what happened by now. It doesn't bear repeating. There are many media outlets covering the story. Here's one. Many of you know me as a pretty light-hearted, free-spirited fellow. It is damned hard to be that today. And yet, we must honor the dead and succor the living, so we go on.

My heart goes out to the victims and families of this horrible insanity. I will pray for you.