1:02 PM

(1) Comments

They're onto something here...

Mister Nizz

, , ,

Thrilling Tales of Adventure!



As I've often said, I have a 'feel' for the pulp noir, pulp serial and adventure series set in the thirties or forties. I guess I was just born out of time. So when my pal Todd Goff sent me this information, I was pretty impressed..

The game is "Thrilling Tales of Adventure!, set in the milieu of pulp serials and adventure novels. There's a nice long thread on it at Boardgamegeek.

map
Map

character card
Character Card

Game Cards
Action Cards

The design seems.. laborious at first glance, but heck, it might work. The only other game I know of even remotely close to a setting like this is Arkham Horror, and that's a whole other kettle of fish.

To quote Wayne Campbell, "It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine."