9:45 AM

(0) Comments

Red Russia by Avalanche Press

To Arms, Comrades, to Arms!



Did anyone out there get the recent Avalanche Press flyer?

I'm very psyched about RED RUSSIA, a reworking of the SOLDIER KINGS system (which, to be honest, I'm not crazy about-- I don't DISlike it, it just never thrilled me) for the era of the Russian Revolution and Civil War. This is one of my favorite historical periods,and I suspect it will have me changing my mind about Soldier Kings (if anything can do it, it would be a game on this subject...).

There's not much on the AP website about it, just one piece of counter art...

RED RUSSIA COUNTER ART, FROM THE AP WEBSITE

The pub date seems to be "2006" but I suspect that might be moot at this stage. Anyone hear anything about this one? The price is nice at 40 simoleons.