6:51 AM

(2) Comments

More AK-47 Republic figures picked up

Mister Nizz

,

Fortuitous Ebay Purchasing..



Some pictures from the AK 47 range

Has resulted in the acquisition of the following AK-47 Republic figures from Peter Pig:

17-54 Popular Leader (character)

17-42 Colonel Blanc (character)

17-40 Seated, Beret (for a truck or open faced track vehicle)

another pack of 17-30 Regular Officers, Beret

17-9 Regulars LMG

another pack of 17-5 Regulars in cap w. AK-47

17-11 Regular/Professional G3/SLRs, Caps

17-24 Regular Officers, Cap

17-38 Regular LMG Beret

17-37 Regular G3/SLR Beret

Is it just me or do all the lower numbered figure packs seem a wee bit smaller than the later ones?

In any event, I'm developing a nice collection. I will have to get some paint on these soon. I might actually have a decent sized force now, adding these to what I have already.