12:02 PM

(0) Comments

BPD2 Wuerthy, Round 4 answers

Mister Nizz

,

Kurt Vonnegut smiles down upon us..



A couple of notes on this round.

Karen answers "Helen Campbell" for her female character answer. I assume she meant "Helga Campbell", and not being a hard nose, grouped her in with the Helgas. If I have made an incorrect assumption, please let me know.

Peter (Canadian Peter) answered "Michael Chenuchin" for the reviewer. I may be wrong, but I couldnt' find anything by Michael Chenuchin related to Vonnegut. So I'm guessing this was a typo for Crichton. If I'm wrong please say so, and I will adjust scores accordingly.

Both Canadian Peter and J.R. had no answer for a victim of violence. Bill Ramsay dropped from the game on round 4 with a score of 123.

Stand by for the Oprah round!


Part One: selections



Part Two: scores