12:14 PM

(0) Comments

Liz Fulda at Avalanche Press

Mister Nizz

, ,

Time to Energize the Kharma Brigade


I was saddened to hear from Jason Schmidt that the lovely and talented Liz Fulda of Avalanche Press has been diagnosed with Thyroid cancer.

I know, "lovely and talented" is such a hackneyed expression, but I've had some minor conversations with Liz and have admired her diplomacy and aplomb on CONSIMWORLD and selected other forums on the Internet. So she really is lovely and she really is talented. So there!

Thyroid cancer is one of the easier cancers to beat, and I know at least two individuals who have kicked it. So the prognosis is excellent. That doesn't mean Liz is in for an easy time of it as she goes through medical treatment in the months to come. I suspect Liz is fairly private about her personal life but I'm a firm believer in the positive effects of good kharma, the more the better. So if your'e a praying individual, spend a moment saying one for Liz. If not, just think good thoughts. The results will astonish.

"Cancer is an evil Bitch" to quote Jason. Aye, indeed. So the more kharmic help you can send the better the results will be.


Liz Fulda and James Ernest
That's Liz on the left of the equally lovely and talented James Ernest from Cheapass Games


Good Luck, Liz!



hey you in the back row! I didn't see you clapping!!!!