1:08 AM

(5) Comments

Macabre, huh?

Mister Nizz

bullet rocket

Wargaming gets greenlighted?



I found this over at "Current TV" a site that demos film projects, has the viewers vote for them and if they get enough votes it makes it on the air.



That's Duke Seifreid in the goatee, of course. And Jay Hadley is in there, and I think Don Featherstone is in briefly-- I can't remember which HISTORICON was the last one he attended but 2001 sticks out in my memory. If that's the case I remember the film crew. Actually it's nt bad AS A FILM but the writeup on CURRENT TV is a tad condenscending and it starts with a classic negative sterotype, using the phrase "The Macabre World of Wargaming" to describe the contents. Certainly this is an unfortunate choice of words.

Oddly enough, the film crew DID film a "peace game" I was running at the time, Le Grand Cirque du Wabash. They got tons of footage, which I guess is on the cutting room floor. Sigh.