6:17 AM

(2) Comments

Why I gave up on comics long ago...

Mister Nizz

It was the mental scars.



It's the Amazing Spiderman versus Mephisto! Kinda..



God I wish I knew how to quit you!



Who knew Cap was such a submissive?? I never did.



BAD touch, Batman!



He reflected back with the self-loathing of a child star... Holding the Rifleman's wood would become one of the high points of his life.



Now Now, Joker. This happens to all the super villains at one time or other.



I don't care what it looks like, he's not gay, just artistic.



Oh, dear. Robin, if I were you, I'd store that Robin suit away for a rainy day when you might want to sue his ass for sexual harassment.



Just a little harmless frolicking with some nude boys..



Archie might be able to deliver on the necklace. Just give him some time.