11:18 AM

(0) Comments

COLD WARS DIRECTOR AUDIO REPORT 3/15/06

Mister Nizz

COLD WARS DIRECTOR AUDIO REPORT #7 (and last)







We have arrived!!

COLD WARS IS IN TWO DAYS



Everything's done, more or less; Walt packs his car and heads North. Really it's all about crossing our fingers and hoping that minor cold front stays minor.

PLEASE! if you need to ask a question, the best place is on the "Only Toy Soldiers" forum. Email is quite wonky at my place of work for various reasons associated with security. I will be bringing my cell phone and laptop to the convention. Direct link to Q&A forum:

I also have a SKYPE! account with a SKYPE IN number, if you want to leave a message there (I have a voicemail account on Skype). If you have Skype, I'm "MisterNizz" there. My SKYPE IN phone number is (703) 879-5739, which you can call with a regular phone. I will bring the stuff needed to communicate with this at the con.

Visit the COLD WARS WEBSITE (http://www.coldwars.org) for more details.