2:43 PM

(0) Comments

On the way from the U.K.

Mister Nizz

I saw a couple of new miniatures from BLACK SCORPION's Desolation Row line of figures. These are fairly hip.. but mostly modern or post-apocolyptic. I like playing that sort of thing but not neccesarily collecting it. However, I did find two figs that I can use just about anywhere.



"The Chef"



"Sherrif Cogburn"


I also bought a bunch of new skirmishing 6mm Bacchus stuff.. mostly AWI "hunging shirts with round hats" to represent militia in my Lilliput game. I spoke with Steve De Young, a pal of mine, at Heritage Studios (who flogs Bacchus here in the states). Apparently I've made a serious booboo by priming all those 6mm figures in white. I may go back and give them a dark grey wash before painting them up. Apparently the tinier you get, the easier they are to paint when they are darker. Who knew?

Steve and I are working on possibly having him do some terrain pieces for me for this game.

Walt