2:33 PM

(2) Comments

BLOGCHAT: A cool blogging toy

Mister Nizz

I can't stop looking for keen new chrome to add to blogs.

My latest fun little toy is BLOGCHAT, a service now in beta that will allow
little chat windows to open up on your blogs.

I have no idea if this will continue to be a free service, or will start charging after they are out of beta test. I hope not. There are some free alternatives that could be used that are almost as good as Blogchat.

This is a fairly spiffy web-based app that pretty much works as advertised (outside of firewalls). I had a very difficult time getting the master console to run when running it in a browser at work. However, no problema from the homestead.

SO! if you see the little green diamond, click on it and launch a chat window. I promise I'll be something less than surly and a Jack Nastyface.